Vaunn Medical Digital Blood Pressure Monitor and Pulse Rate Monitoring Machine (Sphygmomanometer)
Checking your blood pressure daily at home helps manage your blood pressure and maintain a healthy lifestyle. The automatic Vaunn medical digital upper arm blood pressure monitor helps track readings and ensures accurate and consistent readings of your blood pressure and heart rate. Put away your old manual stethoscope kit and upgrade to the best electronic blood pressure monitor for home use today.
Quick Glance at Features
- ADVANCED PATENTED TECHNOLOGY FOR UNPARALLELED ACCURACY - The Vaunn Blood Pressure Monitor Machine is fsa and hsa eligible and comes equipped with the Innovative SmartCheck technology that will automatically take three successive measurements of your blood pressure to ensure unparalleled accuracy even for people with arrhythmia. You no longer need an expensive stethoscope and sphygmomanometer to measure your blood pressure.
- IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT DETECTION – The Vaunn blood pressure monitor machine provides visual and audible indications of pulse irregularities. Note: while the accuracy is generally not affected by irregular heartbeat if the SmartCheck technology is selected, you are recommended to see a doctor for further cardiac examination if irregular heartbeats happens more frequently than normal.
- COMFORTABLE MEASURING EXPERIENCE – The blood pressure machine comes equipped with GentleRead technology to ensure a gentle and comfortable experience for users when taking measurements. Suitable for users who are pregnant, injured, elderly or any adults who require regular blood pressure monitoring.
- TRAFFIC LIGHT BAR INDICATOR AND 3-COLOR BACKLIGHT - Classifies blood pressure machine readings into easy-to-read color levels in accordance with the latest American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines. Comes with a multi-color backlight to provide a quick and convenient visualization to indicate if your blood pressure is too high.
- DUAL USER & GUEST MODE: The blood pressure machine's unique dual user mode enables 2 users to record and recall up to 99 sets of data per user. Guest mode allows for one-time measurements with no data recorded making it easier to share with friends and family while also maintaining privacy.
About the Product
Checking your blood pressure daily at home helps to manage and maintain a healthy lifestyle. The Vaunn Medical High Blood Pressure Monitor helps to track and ensure accurate and consistent readings of your blood pressure and heart rate. Tested and proven through clinical studies, this device is highly recommended by doctors and pharmacists for clinical use. Patented GentleRead™ algorithm helps to provide a comfortable and pain-less experience during automatic cuff inflation. Simple one-touch features make the Vaunn Medical Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor easy to operate. Put away your old manual stethoscope kit and upgrade to the best electronic blood pressure monitor for home use today.
Legal Disclaimer and Warranty
Vaunn® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original.
This blood pressure monitor has a one-year product warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
What size is the cuff?
The extended range of the cuff is between 8.7" to 16.5".
Does this include AC power adapter?
The blood pressure monitor uses 4 x AA batteries. It does not have an AC adapter.
Can the cuff used over clothing?
We do not suggest that you place the cuff over clothing. This may result in inaccurate readings. Measurement on the bare arm is recommended.
Does this work on children?
While there is no age restriction when using the blood pressure monitor, please bear in mind that the cuff is designed for use by people with an arm circumference of between 8.7" to 16.5" (22-42cm). Using the correct size cuff is crucial in getting correct measurement values.
We Also Recommend
Vaunn Medical Adjustable Overbed Bedside Table With Wheels (Hospital and Home Use)