Vaunn Medical Overbed Bedside Table with Wheels (Electric-Powered, Hospital and Home Use) - Brown
Quick Glance at Features
- ELECTRIC HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Simply press a button to automatically raise or lower your over bed table between 27.5 – 42”
- IMPROVED DURABILITY & RELIABILITY - Heavy-gauge, welded tubular STEEL construction on a H-style base with locking casters. Provides long lasting stability and easy maneuverability.
- PREMIUM FINISHING - Walnut wood-grained laminated top.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS - Top selling Overbed table in Hospitals and Clinics.
- DIMENSIONS: 15"(D) x 30"(W) x 27.5-42"(H); Base Dimensions: 14.75"(D) x 25"(W); Table Top Dimensions: 30"(L) x 15"(W).
About the Product
The Vaunn Medical Electric Overbed table now allows you to control the height of your table at the press of a button. No more manual height adjustment, no more turning the crank or getting off the bed to adjust the height. You can now bring your table to a comfortable height while sitting on your bed/chair. The overbed bedside table is for those with substantial limitation to their mobility and or handicapped that would require support when performing their daily routines i.e. eating, drinking, reading while in bed. The overbed table can also be lowered in height to serve as a wheelchair table.
Legal Disclaimer and Warranty
Vaunn Medical® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original.
This overbed table has a one-year product warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the weight capacity of the table?
The table has a maximum weight capacity of 40 lbs.
Whats the maximum height I can raise the table to?
The table can go up to 42.25 inches, from the ground.
Do you need tools to assemble the table?
Yes. The table comes with an allen key and a wrench for assembly.
Is it easy to adjust the height of the table?
Yes. Simply press the up/down buttons to raise and lower the table.
Do you need batteries to operate the table?
No. The table comes with a plug and power cords. Just connect the power plug to a wall outlet.
Does the table have locking wheels?
Yes, it comes with 2 locking wheels.
Does the table rotate or tilt?
The table does not rotate or tilt. You can only adjust the height with the control buttons.
Can the table be used on any side of the bed?
Yes, the table can be placed on either side of the bed.