Zacurate 500DL Pro Series Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (Royal Purple)
The Zacurate 500DL Pro Series Fingertip Pulse Oximeter was born primarily due to customer’s frustration with the CMS 50DL. The CMS 50DL was slow, sensitive to movement, inaccurate under indoor lighting and was able to read SpO2 only up to 99%*. With the help of feedback collected from over 2,000 customers, we went back to the drawing board and redesigned the pulse oximeter to meet your needs.
Now you can accurately and reliably determine your SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels), Pulse Rate and Pulse Strength. Designed for sports enthusiasts, aviators, trainers, bikers, mountain climbers or anyone who wants to obtain their SpO2 on the go!
Quick Glance at Features
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Accurately determine your SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels), Pulse Rate and Pulse Strength in 10 seconds.
- LED DISPLAY - Monitor your readings conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- SPORTS AND HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS - Pulse Oximeter is designed sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
- PRO SERIES - Manufactured according to CE and FDA standards set for sporting and aviation pulse oximeters. The Pro Series model comes with major hardware and software upgrades in comparison to the previous model (Generation 2 Standard). This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and is not a medical device.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES - Finger chamber with SMART, Self-Adjusting Spring System. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes - children to adult.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES - Includes 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box, a SILICON COVER to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage and a LANYARD for convenience.
- 12-MONTHS WARRANTY - Comes with 12 months PRODUCT WARRANTY and USA based technical phone support.
About the Product
The newly upgraded Zacurate 500DL Pro Series Fingertip Pulse Oximeter can now read SpO2 up to 100%! Designed for sports enthusiasts, pilots or anyone who wants to obtain their SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and PR (Pulse Rate) on the go, the measurement now faces instead away from the user. We have also upgraded many internal components of the pulse oximeter.
Taking a reading is easy, just clip it on to your finger and turn it on at the press of a button. The large LED display makes viewing the results a snap. Its small size makes it easy to carry around and a lanyard is also included for added convenience. Comes with 2 AAA batteries and a silicon cover to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage.
Legal Disclaimer and Warranty
Zacurate is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original. Zacurate Pulse Oximeter is designed in USA.
Beyond Med Shop offers product warranty on this item. The warranty lasts one year. This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and is not a medical device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this pulse oximeter accurate on a child?
While the 500DL may work with some children it might not give an accurate reading. For your purpose I suggest you consider the Acc U Rate® children digital finger pulse oximeter. This oximeter is specially designed for children and people with smaller fingers - the finger chamber is smaller thus ensuring a tighter fit and accuracy.
What is the difference between 500D and 500DL models?
There are several differences between the 500DL & the 500D. The 500DL is the basic model with an LED single direction display. The 500D is the deluxe version with an OLED (organic LED) multi-directional display options. Additionally, it has the plethysmograph display - a graph that corresponds to your pulse/heart rate thus enabling you to gauge the amount of blood detected by the pulse oximeter. This version also has the sound (beep), alarm function and brightness setting.
Does this pulse oximeter have an alarm?
The model 500DL does not have an alarm function. If you are looking for an oximeter with an an alarm/beeping function you might want to check out the 500D model.
Is the unit FDA approved?
Yes, the 500DL Pro Series pulse oximeter is FDA approved.
How high does the oximeter read? (will it read over 100?)
The pulse oximeter has the ability to display oxygen saturation level of between 35% - 100%.
How long does the unit stay on?
The pulse oximeter stays on as long as you have your finger in the finger chamber. It turns off automatically within 15-20 seconds after you remove your finger.
Is this device water resistant?
Please note that the 500DL is not water resistant. In fact, in the User Manual, under "Storage & Transportation" it clearly states that you need to "guard against moisture."
How accurate is the pulse oximeter?
The pulse oximeter is very accurate. Reading accuracy is within +/- 2%.