Vaunn Medical Bathroom Adjustable Toilet Safety Rail and Commode Grab Bar Handle
Sitting or rising from a commode can be a demanding task for some seniors, physically challenged individuals or those suffering from arthritis and/or recovering from an injury/surgery. The Vaunn Medical Stand-alone Toilet Safety Frame provides a sturdy support; allowing anyone to sit and rise effortlessly from a commode or chair in the bathroom.
Quick Glance at Features
- SITTING & RISING AID – This free-standing bathroom safety frame provides a stable support for users to sit or rise from a commode. Ideal for seniors, handicapped or those with arthritis and/or those recovering from injury/surgery. This safety rail prevents accidental slips or falls, common in the bathroom.
- 2019 PATENTED HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE DESIGN – New version toilet rail features customizable height adjustment between 24” - 29”.
- DURABLE & STURDY SUPPORT – Engineered with safety in mind, this high-strength, durable, metal steel frame supports user’s weight of up to 300 lbs. Anti-slip padded grab bars ensure a firm and secure grip.
- PORTABLE & EASY TO USE – Works with most round and elongated toilet bowls. Can also be used in other parts of the house i.e. living room, kitchen, and bedroom. Easy to assemble, no tools required. Does not require attachment to external fixtures. Magazine Rack included.
- FOR YOUR SAFETY – Includes Anti-slip rubber tip to prevent toilet frame from sliding. To avoid forward tipping of toilet frame, always place hands centered on grab bars and push downwards (not forward) and ensure even weight distribution. Product Dimensions: 19” x 28” x 24-29.5”
How to Assemble the Toilet Rail
The Vaunn Medical Stand-Alone Toilet Safety Frame and Commode Rail provides sturdy support for individuals with special needs making their trip to the bathroom a safe one. Elderly or individuals with limited mobility, arthritis, balancing issues, back or knee injuries will be able to use the toilet independently. Its durable, reinforced steel rail offers secured assistance while sitting on, or standing up from the toilet or commode. Slip-resistant pads at the bottom of the stand also work to provide additional friction and support for users. This free-standing unit is tool-free and easy to assemble around your existing commode (for round standard toilet seats only). Its padded handles provide a comfortable grip and for users to rest their arms while using the toilet. It also comes with a small storage/magazine rack for added convenience.
Slip-resistant pads at the bottom of the stand also work to provide additional friction and support for users. This free-standing unit is tool-free and easy to assemble around your existing commode (for round standard toilet seats only). Its padded handles provide a comfortable grip and for users to rest their arms while using the toilet. It also comes with a small storage/magazine rack for added convenience.
Legal Disclaimer and Warranty
Vaunn® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original.
This toilet safety frame rail has a one-year product warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it fit an elongated toilet?
The Toilet Seat Rail slides under your toilet. This will fit around an elongated bowl.
How wide is the space between the handles?
The distance between the handles is approximately 21 inches.
What is the height of the rail?
The toilet rail has a height adjustment of between 24 to 29.5 inches.
Can the item be taken down for traveling?
The toilet rail is portable. Simply remove the screw knobs and the toilet rail will disassemble for easy traveling.
Will this work on an RV toilet?
Can this toilet safety rail be used with a raised toilet seat?
What is the inside width at the bottom?
The inside measurement of the stand-alone safety rail is approximately 22 inches.
We Also Recommend
Vaunn Medical Digital Blood Pressure Monitor and Pulse Rate Monitoring Machine (Sphygmomanometer)