Vaunn Medical Adjustable Bed Assist Rail Handle and Hand Guard Grab Bar (Mystic Black)
This modern Vaunn Medical handrail design will blend in nicely in any of your bedroom. It promotes mobility independence and the prevention of bedside falls; a common problem among seniors and patients.
Quick Glance at Features
- FALL PREVENTION & MOBILITY INDEPENDENCE - A safe and secure grip to help you get in and out of bed safely. Allow seniors, disabled, or anyone with physical limitations or injuries to get out of bed unassisted.
- SAFE & DURABLE - Heavy-duty powder-coated steel provides a strong, sturdy frame with a maximum weight capacity of 300lbs.
- SLIP-RESISTANT FOAM PADS - Slip resistant handle, foam padding, horizontal stabilizer bars and floor standing legs work to provide increased stability for user.
- MODERN DESIGN UNIVERSAL BED RAIL – Adjustable bed rail height and width allow unit to be fit onto any sized beds (twin, full, double, queen, king). Modern handrail design will blend in nicely in any of your bedroom
- TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY & EASY TO CLEAN - Assembles in minutes without tools. To use: simply slide under your mattress. To clean: Wipe and let dry.
About the Product
If getting in and out of bed presents a challenge, the solution is simple. The Medical Home Bed Assist Handle/Rail provides a safe and secure grip to help seniors, disabled, or anyone with physical limitations or injuries to get in and out of bed unassisted. Equipped with a slip resistant handle, foam padding, horizontal stabilizer bars and floor standing legs, this unit provides the ultimate support and stability for its users. The bed rail can be placed on either side of the bed for maximum convenience. It will fit all sizes of bed (Twin, Full, Queen, King). It is constructed of heavy-duty powder-coated steel, making it strong and can hold up to 300lbs. Our bed rails will arrive in 3-pieces and are easy to assemble and install with no tools required. This modern handrail design will blend in nicely in any of your bedroom. It promotes mobility independence and the prevention of bedside falls; a common problem among seniors, elderly, patients or adults and children with limited physical mobility.
(Note: Bed Assist Handle/Rail works only with mattresses greater than 5 inches in height. This may not work on some low beds - check to ensure height from floor to bottom of mattress to be at least 17.5")
Legal Disclaimer and Warranty
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Vaunn® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original.
Please contact us directly to receive product warranty information.