Vaunn Bathtub Safety Rail Shower Grab Bar Handle (Open Box, Warehouse Deal)
The Vaunn Medical Secure Bathtub Safety Rail provides support for adults, children, seniors, or any individual with limited mobility. Provides assistance when getting in and out of the bathtub and helps prevent injuries or falls common in the bathroom. This safety tub rail offers a 14” handle on one side of the tub to allow easy and unrestricted access in and out of the tub.
An open box item is an item that has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition. This item may or may not be in original packaging. This item is protected by one-year warranty.
Quick Glance at Features
- BATHROOM SAFETY - The Vaunn Medical Bathtub Safety Rail provides support for individuals getting in and out of the bathtub – ensuring safety and preventing injuries or falls. (Note: Most falls happen when seniors get in or out of the bathtub.)
- SECURE CONSTRUCTION- Padded rubber clamp with strong locking mechanism allows rail to securely clamp on to the side of the tub. Heavy-duty, one-piece steel frame guarantees a firm, non-shaky grip. Durable construction supports individuals up to 300lbs.
- CUSTOMIZED FIT & TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY– Width adjustable clamp allows tub rail to fit securely on any tub wall (3”-7” thick). Easy installation, no tools required. Tub rail will not leave unsightly marks or dents on the surface of the tub. Note: Not intended for use on fiberglass surfaces.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT & PORTABLE – Less than 6 lbs. Can be easily moved and installed in another bathroom. Ambidextrous design works for both right and left-handed users.
- MODERN COMPACT DESIGN- Smooth-white, powder-coated stainless steel frame blends perfectly with any bathroom décor.
About the Product
Constructed of a heavy-duty, one-piece steel frame,
this ultra-durable tub rail provides a firm, non-shaky grip during use and ensures maximum safety
for individuals up to 300 lbs. The width adjustable clamp, with its uniquely designed locking mechanism,
allows the rail to be firmly attached to any tub wall (3”-7” thick). This product is easily installed
with no tools required and will not cause any unsightly marks or dents on the tub surface. Its smooth-white,
powder-coated stainless steel design creates a modern look that will blend perfectly with any bathroom décor.
Conveniently ambidextrous, this product works for both right and left-handed users. It is lightweight (less than 6 lbs.)
and can be used in other bathtubs around the house.
Note: Not intended for use on fiberglass surface.
Product Dimension: 5.5” (L) x 3” (W) x 12” (Height of frame above tub.)
Product Weight: 6lbs.
Legal Disclaimer and Warranty
Vaunn Medical® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original.
This bathtub safety rail has a one-year product warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the bathtub rail cannot be used on fiberglass, what kind of tubs are suitable for use?
The grab bar will work and fit securely on any tub wall measuring between 3 to 7 inches thick. It is not intended for use on fiberglass surfaces but will work on any other types of bathtubs.
Would this product work on a spa/hot tub?
The grab bar will work and fit securely on any tub wall measuring between 3 to 7 inches thick. Please bear in mind however that whether it fits also depends on the design of the tub. The grab bar may not work if the bathtub is curved for example – it will not be able to grip on the curved portion of the bathtub.
We Also Recommend
Vaunn Medical Digital Blood Pressure Monitor and Pulse Rate Monitoring Machine (Sphygmomanometer)