Carex Medical Folding Walker with Wheels
Quick Glance at Features
- REVOLUTIONARY COMPACT DESIGN – Walker folds really small for easy transport. Sides are detachable for tight space storage i.e. suitcase. Easy to transfer in and out of vehicles. Ideal for travelling.
- DURABLE & SAFE – Anodized aluminum structure ensures maximum strength and safety while remaining lightweight. Supports users’ weight of up to 300lbs. Includes slip-resistant rubber tips and vinyl contoured hand grips for added safety and comfort.
- FAST PUSH RELEASE SYSTEM: Walker opens/closes with a two button fast push release system making it easy for those with dexterity issues to use. Each walker sides operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE - Height adjusts from 30 inch to 37 inch in 1 inch increment to accommodate users’ heights.
- EASY TO USE & WORKS ON MOST TERRAINS - Comes with 5 inch front wheels and back glider caps to allow user to move and slide walker easily and smoothly over most surfaces
How to Assemble the Folding Walker
It's the ultimate solution for anyone with limited mobility. This lightweight walker is sturdy and safe. It is made of highly durable anodized aluminum and can support weight capacity of up to 300 lbs. Its slip resistant rubber tips and vinyl contoured hand grips work to enhance users’ control, comfort and most importantly, safety. Its two button fast push release system makes it easy for users with dexterity issues to operate.
Legal Disclaimer and Warranty
Vaunn® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original.
This folding walker has a one-year product warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the width between the wheels?
Measurement between the wheels is 19-1/2". One of my wheels is attached to the outer side and one on the inner. A more useful measurement is 22-1/2". That is width needed to go through a doorway.
Is the height adjustable?
Can the wheels be locked?
There is no setting to lock the wheels.
Does it work for outdoor use?
It sure does!
Will this walker work well if I am 5'2"?
Yes. The height is 31-37" making it suitable for someone that is 5'2".
We Also Recommend
Vaunn Medical Digital Blood Pressure Monitor and Pulse Rate Monitoring Machine (Sphygmomanometer)