Vaunn Medical Adjustable Overbed Bedside Table (Hospital and Home Use)
Perhaps you prefer to work with your laptop or simply enjoy your breakfast while in bed. If so, the Vaunn Medical Overbed Bedside Table is the perfect solution. The Vaunn Medical Overbed Bedside Table rises and lowers easily, requiring the slightest of upward pressure, making it user friendly for all ages and needs. Once your desired height is reached, the table top locks firmly and safely into place.
Quick Glance at Features
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL OVERBED TABLE – Provides a sturdy platform to eat, read, write or use your laptop while in bed.
- INSTANT RAISE MECHANISM: Raises the bedside table height easily between 28”-42” using one hand. Use safety lever only when lowering the table.
- ANTIMICROBIAL PLASTIC TABLE TOP - Water-resistant and germ-resistant. Non-reactive to chemicals. Integrated lip prevents items from sliding off the table.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS - Top selling Overbed table in Hospitals and Clinics
- DURABLE FRAME & SAFETY H-STYLE BASE – High-strength durable steel construction encased within protective polypropylene to avoid accidents e.g. feet hitting on steel base. Guaranteed long-term use and durability. Includes 4 smooth-roll swivel casters for easy movement around the house.
About the Product
Perhaps you prefer to work with your laptop or simply enjoy your breakfast while in bed. If so, the Vaunn Medical Overbed Bedside Table is the perfect solution. The Vaunn Medical Overbed Bedside Table rises and lowers easily, requiring the slightest of upward pressure, making it user friendly for all ages and needs. Once your desired height is reached, the table top locks firmly and safely into place. The overbed bedside table is for those with substantial limitation to their mobility and or handicapped that would require support when performing their daily routines i.e. eating, drinking, reading while in bed. The overbed table can also be lowered in height to serve as a wheelchair table.
Legal Disclaimer and Warranty
Vaunn Medical® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original.
This overbed table has a one-year product warranty.
FAQs and Videos
How does the table raise and lower?
To raise and lower the overbed table, gently squeeze the trip lever up towards the top and push down on the column to desired height.
How tall is the wheel base of this table?
Please note that you will need a height clearance of at least 5 inches to slide the h-bar under the bed
Can the table be used on any side of the bed?
The table can be placed on either side of the bed.
Can the table be used without the wheels?
Yes, you can certainly remove the wheels but please note that it will be harder for you to move the table. Additionally, depending on the type of flooring, not having the wheels may scratch the surface of the floor.
Can this table fit over wheelchairs?
How much weight can I put on the table?
The table supports up to 50 pounds of dispersed weight.
Whats the maximum height I can raise the table to?