Vaunn Bathtub Safety Rail Shower Grab Bar Handle (Open Box, Warehouse Deal)
The Vaunn Medical adjustable safety bar is designed to prevent injuries and falls common in the bathroom for those with substantial limitation to their mobility. Specifically, it is designed for handicapped individuals that require support when transferring between a bathtub and a walker or wheelchair.
An open box item is an item that has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition. This item may or may not be in original packaging. This item is protected by one-year warranty.
Quick Glance at Features
- BATHROOM SAFETY - BATHROOM SAFETY - Designed to prevent injuries and falls in the bathroom for those with substantial limitation to their mobility. Specifically for handicapped individuals that require support when transferring from walker or wheelchair.
- SECURE CONSTRUCTION- Padded rubber clamp with strong locking mechanism allows rail to securely clamp on to the side of the tub. Heavy-duty, one-piece steel frame guarantees a firm, non-shaky grip. Durable construction supports individuals up to 300lbs.
- CUSTOMIZED FIT & TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY– Width adjustable clamp allows tub rail to fit securely on any tub wall (3”-7” thick). Easy installation, no tools required. Tub rail will not leave unsightly marks or dents on the surface of the tub. Note: Not intended for use on fiberglass surfaces.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT & PORTABLE – Less than 6 lbs. Can be easily moved and installed in another bathroom. Ambidextrous design works for both right and left-handed users.
- MODERN COMPACT DESIGN- Smooth-white, powder-coated stainless steel frame blends perfectly with any bathroom décor.
About the Product
Constructed of a heavy-duty, one-piece steel frame,
this ultra-durable tub rail provides a firm, non-shaky grip during use and ensures maximum safety
for individuals up to 300 lbs. The width adjustable clamp, with its uniquely designed locking mechanism,
allows the rail to be firmly attached to any tub wall (3”-7” thick). This product is easily installed
with no tools required and will not cause any unsightly marks or dents on the tub surface. Its smooth-white,
powder-coated stainless steel design creates a modern look that will blend perfectly with any bathroom décor.
Conveniently ambidextrous, this product works for both right and left-handed users. It is lightweight (less than 6 lbs.)
and can be used in other bathtubs around the house. The bathtub rail is for those with substantial limitation to their
mobility and or handicapped that would require support when transferring in and out of the tub from a walker or wheelchair.
Note: Not intended for use on fiberglass surface.
Product Dimension: 5.5” (L) x 3” (W) x 12” (Height of frame above tub.)
Product Weight: 6lbs.
Legal Disclaimer and Warranty
Vaunn Medical® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original.
This bathtub safety rail has a one-year product warranty.
FAQs and Videos
If the bathtub rail cannot be used on fiberglass, what kind of tubs are suitable for use?
The grab bar will work and fit securely on any tub wall measuring between 3 to 7 inches thick. It is not intended for use on fiberglass surfaces but will work on any other types of bathtubs.
Would this product work on a spa/hot tub?
The grab bar will work and fit securely on any tub wall measuring between 3 to 7 inches thick. Please bear in mind however that whether it fits also depends on the design of the tub. The grab bar may not work if the bathtub is curved for example – it will not be able to grip on the curved portion of the bathtub.