Cando Medical Pedal Exerciser for Legs and Arms, Metallic Gray
If you have to sit in the office the entire day, placing your peddler under your desk is a great way to get your blood circulated and your muscles toned, all while getting that deadline met. You may also use it as an arm exerciser. Cando Medical Exerciser is designed conventionally for Physical Therapy home exercise.
Quick Glance at Features
- PHYSICAL THERAPY - Provide gentle low impact exercise for muscle toning during physiotherapy. Exercise peddler helps improve blood circulation.
- ARMS & LEGS EXERCISER- Can be used as an arm exerciser or leg peddler.
- TENSION ADJUSTABLE - Adjust the strength of your therapy based on your needs
- SAFE & STABLE- Made with single strong chrome frame construction to avoid wobbly structure. Eliminate traditional multi-piece structure joint together by pieces of screws which often causes the peddler to be rickety and shaky during use . Non-skid ribbed rubber platform and reinforced rubber feet provide traction and security on any floors/tables/surfaces.
- LIFETIME DURABILITY & RUST RESISTANT FRAME- Triple-layered chrome-plated heavy duty steel construction offers ultimate stability & lifetime durability. Guarantees product to stay rust-free forever
About the Product
The Cando Medical Pedal Exerciser is designed with one concept in mind "STABILITY". We want our customers to enjoy low impact exercise on a quality machine that does not wobble or shakes during use. This explains why our peddler is made out of a single piece of high quality triple-layered chrome-plated heavy duty steel construction instead of the traditional multi-piece inferior structure joint together by pieces of screws. Our durable frame allows the machine to sit firmly on the ground while our users exercise with ease. No more 'rickety- click' while you peddle. Its non-skid ribbed rubber platform and reinforced rubber feet also provides additional traction and security on any floor or table surfaces. Product comes fully assembled ready to use.
The Cando Medical Pedal Exerciser offers maximum stability and durability like no others in the market. Purchase our product with confidence. We offer a full refund to your purchase if you feel that our product is inferior. Our limited lifetime warranty also guarantees our peddler frame to last forever and rust free too.
Legal Disclaimer and Warranty
Cando Medical® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
We offer Limited Lifetime Product Warranty on the Pedal Exerciser.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use this pedal exerciser while standing up?
No. We do not recommend or encourage you to use the pedal exerciser standing up.
Does this pedal exerciser have resistance?
Thanks to its tension knob, you can add resistance to your exercise and increase tension/intensity as desired.
Is this pedal exerciser too big for kids?
No. Kids can use it too. We have customers with kids as young as 5 years old using the item.
How tall is it from the floor to the highest point the pedals reach?
The Pedal Exerciser has the following dimensions - 22.25" L x 15.50" W x 6.25" H.
Are the pedal straps replaceable or removable?
Yes to both.
Does this product fold up or do you have to store it as is?
The product is stored as is. It is also assembly-free. This pedal exerciser does not fold, however, we do have other models that folds.
Are the pedals adjustable?
No. Only the tension knob is adjustable.
How much noise does this make?
The pedal exerciser is very quiet.
We Also Recommend
Vaunn Medical Lumbar Back Support Cushion Pillow with Removable Firm Insert