Zacurate 430DL Premium Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Monitor
The Zacurate Premium 500E Pulse Oximeter and blood oxygen saturation monitor is the most accurate pulse oximeter in the market with an accuracy deviation of +/- 1%. With a vastly improved screen (OLED) and sensor (LED), the device provides SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and pulse rate measurements even at low blood perfusion.
Quick Glance at Features
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - The Zacurate® 430-DL Pulse Oximeter is the premium model of the Zacurate® line of pulse oximeters. With a vastly improved screen (OLED) and sensor (LED), the device provides SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and pulse rate measurements even at low blood perfusion.
- MEETS & EXCEEDS FDA STANDARDS - Although designed for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate, it is manufactured according to CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters used by doctors and other health professionals.
- MOST ACCURATE PULSE OXIMETER IN THE MARKET - Although FDA only requires pulse oximeters to have SpO2 accuracy of ±2%, the 430-DL pulse oximeter barely deviates more than 1% under lab conditions making it the most accurate pulse oximeter in the market today!
- SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES - Finger chamber with SMART Self-adjusting Spring System. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes - children to adult.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES - Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box, a SILICON COVER to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage and a LANYARD for convenience. Comes with carrying case.
- 18 MONTHS MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - Upon purchase, receive 18 months of manufacturer warranty. The warranty is void if the item is not purchased through Zacurate or Beyond Med Shop.
About the Product & Plethysmograph
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels. For best results, the height of the wave amplitude should be consistent throughout as shown in the figure above. If not, you should retake your measurement and make sure that your finger is positioned right under the LED lights and sensor.
With the help of feedback from over 1,000 customers, we are proud to announce the launch of the Zacurate® 430-DL Premium Fingertip Pulse Oximeter. Both the OLED screen and LED sensor have been improved dramatically and can measure SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and PR (Pulse Rate) with extreme precision even at low blood perfusion. Simply place your finger into the finger chamber to measure your SpO2 and PR within seconds.
The 430-DL retains the popular feature plethysmograph to measure your SpO2, Pulse Strength, and blood flow with confidence.
Zacurate® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our trademark to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original. Acc U Rate® Pulse Oximeter is designed in the USA.
This device is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This device is for sports and aviation only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this oximeter have an alarm? Can I set the alarm settings up or down?
This unit has no alarm or alarm settings.
What is the difference between 430DL vs 500D?
Both the 430DL and the 500D are similar in that they both have the multi-directional display options, plethysmograph, and the OLED display. Unlike the 500D however, the 430DL does not have the beep and alarm feature.
Does the display shut off once the finger is removed? Or do u get a chance to write it down before it shuts off?
Yes. You will have a chance to record your readings. The unit automatically shut off in 8 seconds after its been removed from the finger.
I've had problems with the multi-directional display not functioning except in one position. What's happening?
It's likely that the feature has not been turned on. The unit has the multi directional display function that allows you to view your measurements in any directions. To access this feature, when the oximeter is "on" , simply press the power button until the screen shows you the reading in the direction that you want.
How accurate is the pulse oximeter?
The pulse oximeter is extremely accurate. It is the most accurate on the market today. Reading accuracy is within +/- 1%.
Is this device water resistant?
Please note that the 430DL is not water resistant. In fact, in the User Manual, under "Storage & Transportation" it clearly states that you need to "guard against moisture."
How high does the oximeter read? (will it read over 100?)
The pulse oximeter has the ability to display oxygen saturation level of between 35% - 100%.
Does the carrying case have a belt loop or clip?
No. Please note that the item comes with a protective silicone cover. The pulse oximeter carrying case is sold separately.
Is there a recommended product to use to sterilize this device while not ruining the device?
You can simply use disinfecting wipes to clean the oximeter.
When I bought the device months ago, it worked. I haven't used it since that time. I tried it moments ago and it didn't work. What could be the problem?
It could simply be a battery problem. Please note though that the battery placement for the oximeter is different from others, in that even though the 2 springs are on the same side, the 2 batteries are still required to be installed in opposite polarity. If this doesn't work you can contact us directly and we will provide further troubleshooting options. If we cannot get the item to work again we will provide you a replacement. All we will need is your order number. We stand 100% behind our product and will try our best to do everything to make this right for you.